Yours to bake and decorate, these delicious sugar cookies filled with emotion!
Net Wt: 11.22 oz (318g)
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 27g Servings Per Container: 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 100 180 Calories From Fat: 10 50 Total Fat: 1g 5g Total Fat (%): 2% 8% Saturated Fat: 0g 2.5g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 12% Cholesterol: 0mg 25mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 8% Sodium: 100mg 105mg Sodium (%): 4% 4% Total Carbohydrate: 21g 33g Total Carbohydrate (%): 7% 11% Sugars: 12g 23g Dietary Fiber: 0 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 2% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 4% 4%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt.
Icing Pens: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Red 40, Titanium Dioxide Color, Blue 1, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).
Icing Mix: Dextrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.CONTAINS:
You will need
For sugar cookies:
4 TBSP. room temperature butter
4 tsp. milk
3 tsp. corn syrup*
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheet with cooking spray. Wash cutter in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg**. Mix until well blended.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Make shapes with cutter, gathering and rerolling as necessary. HINT: If dough becomes sticky, place in fridge for 10 minutes, also flour rolling pin and dough liberally. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden. HINT: Thicker cookies may need longer baking time; thinner cookies may bake faster.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Combine milk and corn syrup together in a bowl. Add yellow icing mix and powdered sugar and stir until well combined.
2. Holding a cookie in your hand, spoon a small amount of icing onto the center. Use the tip of the spoon to carefully spread the icing over the cookie. Repeat with remaining cookies and allow icing to dry completely before decorating, about 30 minutes. HINT: Place cookies in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
3. Cut the tips off of each icing pen and decorate cookies as desired. Refer to box for inspiration. Place Emoticon cookies on a serving platter and enjoy!
*3 tsp. sugar dissolved into 1/2 tsp. water may be substituted
**High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP. flour and 2 TBSP. water to mix. Mix as directed. Place dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes before beginning rolling process.
Yield: 12 Emoticon Cookies